More expansion! We’re thrilled to announce the (water) birth of the Sixpenny Globe YouTube Channel!!! While our full episodes will still be hosted exclusively on Vimeo, we will now dump even more content onto YouTube. Now we’re really trying not to get above ourselves and start frivolously tossing around serious industry terms, but there’s no way around it here. Let’s just agree to call a spade a pig’s clothing, and something about a sheep. We’ve now got *BONUS FEATURES*… and here’s what you can expect:
- HOW TO’S – How to get your own Around the World ticket! Once you’ve done so, how to prepare for lift off!
- DELETED SCENES – Footage and confessionals swept from the cutting room floor!
- Q&A SESSIONS – The girls answer all the questions you’ve submitted! For example: when on the trip were they most afraid? What nicknames do they call each other? What brand of gum does Kelsey chew and would she recommend it to a newcomer on the gum scene? Where did Kristen get that Math Sucks shirt from Part 3? Would she consider selling it to Helen R. in New Mexico? And if so, for how much?
- SNEAK PEAKS – Glimpses into the upcoming episodes!
- AND MORE – All of these videos will have text descriptions! And aside from that, I think we’ve covered it.
So please make your way over to our YouTube Channel, where coffee and donuts are in no way being served. I, personally, am eating a donut, so please just let that be enough. Go to YouTube and SUBSCRIBE NOW!
The first batch of Q&A questions have already been answered and filmed! The premiere of Ask Sixpenny arrives later today!
Thanks for watching! – K + K